Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New feature: Points leaderboard for community members

New feature: Points leaderboard for community members

Ron_Huygens
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

On June 1, we will launch a new feature, of providing you with points based on your past and continued contributions to our community.  The more your help out your fellow community members the more  points you will earn.

It’s about time our loyal community members got some recognition, and this is just the start!  We want any user who shares and supports another member to be visible above the crowd.

This feature works alongside your rank, badges and influence bar, so nothing will change on those items for now, although we have some exciting new things slated for later this year.

Are you the next Top Leaderboard Member?

8 REPLIES 8

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

Hello Ron,

thank you for your answer. But there I can only see the weekly and over all top ten user. 

If you are very far behind, you won't find your points in that spot, right?

In the weekly view you see only the point earned in the actual week.

Regards

Stephan

Regards Stephan

Ron_Huygens
Community Manager

Hi Stephan,

You can find that on the community home page.

The leaderboard is on the right side of the category overview.

Regards,

Ron

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

Hello Ron H.,

maybe I am blind. But where can I see how many points I earned?

Regards

Stephan

Regards Stephan

Ron_Huygens
Community Manager

Hi Ron, 

It is confirmed by our community vendor that this is an issue the team is aware of which is affecting all US communities. Counters aren't updating.   There was an issue with some background work responsible for gamification. So there is a big queue of data to get which needs to be updated, but no data seems to be lost.   We hope that this will be solved soon.   Regards, Ron  
GTM-P2G8KFN