Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Support Site Downloads

Slow Support Site Downloads

Ben_Parker
New Contributor II
Hi,
Can the bandwidth on the support site available for downloads be somehow increased. Even when you are at location that has large amounts of available bandwidth files don't seem to download much faster than 500Kbps.

Particularly when downloading the software updates this can take a large amount of time, when you are trying to address issues and didn't pre-download things, or when you have to be mobile and don't have a continuous connection for the several hours the downloads take.

Thank you
23 REPLIES 23

Rahman, Are there any other specific files that you need to download now? As Ryan mentioned, it'll be a while before we get everything moved over to the new CDN but we're more than happy to add a file, or files, to the top of the list.
Thank you!

Its a bit of a work in progress to transfer all these files to the CDN.

However, on new releases like NetSight Suite 6.2.0.221 Ronald's referencing....they will start there.

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
Just to let you know that the new 6.2.0.221 is out right now.
So start a new download 🙂

Rahman_Duran1
New Contributor III
Hi,

5.6 MB/s - 93.7 MB of 1.6 GB, 5 mins left

This is it. Also this is the first try to download via CDN and it is ~40x faster  Hope the remaining files and FW images also mirrored to CDN.

Thanks

Rahman

Rahman_Duran1
New Contributor III
Hi,

I still can't download NMS suit at first try. Yesterday I started to download nac_appliance_64bit.6.2.0.211.iso, it said it will take 4-5 hours to download. This morning I saw it failed to complete the download. I restarted to download again. It says 4 hours (100-124 kb/s) to complete. This is a real pain.
GTM-P2G8KFN