cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unified Search at Extreme -- Installment #1

Unified Search at Extreme -- Installment #1

Ryan_Mathews
Extreme Employee
Make Extreme Networks content easy to find. Sound good?

A much-improved experience is waiting for you at: http://www.extremenetworks.com/search

With a click of a button, you will be able to simultaneously query the following sites:
  • Our Corporate Website
  • GTAC Knowledge
  • Hardware/Software Product Documentation & Release Notes
  • The Hub
  • Extreme's GitHub repository, YouTube Channels and more.
Find the latest updates on Extreme products and solutions, the most recent conversations on “The Hub” or enhance your “purple” scripting skills with the content posted on “GitHub”. Unified Search will help you find all of this content in a blink of an eye!

This is the first installment of Unified Search at Extreme. Going forward, we will bring this high performance Search solution to re-designed Customer and Partner Portals, which will greatly enhance your user experience.

To access the new Search from ExtremeNetworks.com, just type or click on the magnifying glass at the top right of the page. It's truly an easy button ready to assist you.

The future is bright.....and purple. Happy searching!

Thank you for your trust in Extreme Networks.
1 REPLY 1

Ryan_Mathews
Extreme Employee
Now that Unified Search at Extreme has been active for 2 weeks on ExtremeNetworks.com, I thought I'd circle back to the Community to see what you think.

Any feedback for us?

The usage trends continue to ramp up each day, which is a great sign but still wanted to ask.

Drew is working on a better way to give you access directly from the Hub. Hope to have something soon. I find it to be a great way to search Community content and especially like how it breaks out the replies for quick scanning.

Would love to know what our Community thinks about Unified Search. Thanks much!
GTM-P2G8KFN