cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XMC archive of XCC Error

XMC archive of XCC Error

Extreme_Learner
New Contributor III

Hi Having trouble archiving the XCC controllers in XMC I get failed / Error when trying to do this. I do have the XCC manually backing upto a store on the XMC but it would be good if I could archive the config along with the rest of the switches and appliences.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Extreme_Learner
New Contributor III

Thanks Folks apologies for the delayed response. 

I also got pointed towards this article.

Solution: Extreme Management Center Archives Via SCP / SFTP Fail Using Non 'root' or 'netsight' Acco...

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Extreme_Learner
New Contributor III

Hi folks just for a round up, turned out the user setup didn’t have the required permissions for this, this has now been rectified and all works. Thank you for all the help

Extreme_Learner
New Contributor III

Thanks Folks apologies for the delayed response. 

I also got pointed towards this article.

Solution: Extreme Management Center Archives Via SCP / SFTP Fail Using Non 'root' or 'netsight' Acco...

Miguel-Angel_RO
Valued Contributor II

OK,

The typical mistake comes from the credentials configured in the XMC for archiving.

Check that here and use root or another user having write access to the specified directory for FTP/SFTP/SCP:

52096c2889fb41159f109fa5942b6d2a_ecd30f2f-af0a-45b1-a736-a0aedeee2e0f.png

Mig

Extreme_Learner
New Contributor III

Hi Mig 

This is exactly what I’m trying to get working. For some reason it was set up this way and now I’m trying to get it backing up from XMC like the rest of our VMS (4 NAC + all the switching) but it fails. I don't want to cancel the timed backup on the XCC until i know I have the other solution working. 

G

GTM-P2G8KFN