Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3935i software

3935i software

haris15338
New Contributor

Hi.

I just bought AP 3935i.

I want to know that which controller will adopt these APs.I also want to develop a linux base controller inhouse for my own. Which controller software need to be use for these APs.

4 REPLIES 4

Charleskietheri
New Contributor

HELLO,

I am just want to say that there are the AP3935i comes with an integrated eight port antenna array for ease of installation. The AP3935e requires professional installation and includes eight Reverse Polarity Sub-Miniature Version A (RPSMA) antenna connectors supporting both 2.4GHz and 5GHz band antennas. The AP3935 uses 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+) for maximum performance and can operate within an 803.2af power budget with reduced performance. Ethernet ports support transparent power transition (POE Hot-swap). In case of power interruption to one of the ports the AP automatically transitions to the other port. No reboot or state interruption. An optional external power supply is available for deployments that do not support Power over Ethernet. YourTexasBenefits App

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

the only still supported wireless controller that you can buy for AP39xx is the Extreme Cloud XIQ Controller. The controller is (different to his name) a on site controller available as virtual machine or hardware. https://cloud.kapostcontent.net/pub/124e9dff-8229-47f2-bf79-f71a3fd36d7d/extremecloud-iq-controller-...

The APs can only work with controller, not standalone.

Regards Stephan

In trial version of the controller. These APs can not work?

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

not sure if I understand you correct. For the controller there is a time limited test license available. You can ask a Extreme Partner in your region for it.

Regards Stephan
GTM-P2G8KFN