cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACL for add-vlan-id

ACL for add-vlan-id

Danial_Jalil
New Contributor
I want to add an ingress ACL to a port that adds a vlan to an untagged traffic. if the traffic is tagged it should add a second vlan. following is my code but somehow i am facing error. is it the right syntax to implement it

entry testing {
if match all {
} then {
permit;
add-vlan-id 51;
}
}

#configure access-list testing ports 4 ingress
23 REPLIES 23

3:5 means slot 3 port 5. This will come into play when using chassis or stacked switches. For a single standalone switch, you can use just the port number.

Could you please explain a bit what does port 3:5 means.. i mean i am using extreme network x670 which has 48 ports.. so i should just mentioned redirect-port lets say 48 right?

https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/How_To/How-to-configure-Layer-2-PBR

You can use L2 redirect using the redirect-port action modifier. Refer the attached article.

Yes! an untag flow enters on lets say port 1 and should be redirected to lets say port 2.. there should be no tag on the traffic when going in port 1 .. and going out of port 2... how do i do thhis? i thought i could assign an internal vlan.. to route traffic from port 1 to 2 .. but then how do i remove this internal traffic when the traffic is leaving port 2? or is there any other approch to do this?

I'm not sure I understand this question. Do you want to perform an L2 redirect from one port to another?
GTM-P2G8KFN