cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In NetSight already cleared traps keep coming back.

In NetSight already cleared traps keep coming back.

Armin_Otten
New Contributor
After updating to Netsight 5.0.0.252 we have the problem that all traps keep coming back. If the traps are acknowleged today, tomorrow they are not acknowleged anymore. And each time this happens the alarms are ringing. I think we tried almost every setting, but nothing seems to help. What can we do to keep the traps acknowleged?
13 REPLIES 13

Yes the messages are the same. We have the date and time in the message, and the timestamp in the log. Both are from days long ago. So that is quite obvious. We updated from Version 4.4.0.106 to Version 5.0.0.252.

Armin, Please verify that the messages are the same and do not have a new date just to be sure Also, what upgrade? Thanks Jason

Jason_Parker
Contributor
Armin, I would contact the GTAC and we can investigate the issue for you especially if the same messages are returning from the day before. I have never seen this issue in the lab. We can help you out Jason

Tamera_Rousseau
New Contributor
Thanks for working with Jason on your issue Armin. I have changed your question to a problem so that we can work together to find a resolution. If you have any additional information, please let us know!

Armin_Otten
New Contributor
I hit the "unhide/hide acknownledged events" button and nothing happen. Because the events are not acknowledged anymore. If I acknowled the traps, then the button works as supposed. But... then I will have the SAME events tomorrow visible again. unchecked. That is the problem: the events do not stay acknowledged.
GTM-P2G8KFN