cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obtaining/Downloading Old Firmware Version (15.1.0.20)

Obtaining/Downloading Old Firmware Version (15.1.0.20)

Paddy_K
New Contributor
Hello,

Does anyone know if the ExtremeXOS 15.1.0.20 image is available anywhere on the download site? It appears the earliest available 15.x version is 15.1.1.6, but I was interested in the earlier version to debug a problem.

If no link is available, but I had access to a machine (Summit X440-24T) with the XOS version of interest, is it possible to extract the XOS image from the primary/secondary partition from the machine and use that?

Thanks in advance!
6 REPLIES 6

Paddy_K
New Contributor
Will do, thanks!

Paddy_K
New Contributor
We were looking at an issue involving dropped packets and CRC RX errors in the newer versions, which were not as prevalent on the pre-release version (i.e. only a few dropped packets, no CRC RX errors).

We're upgrading a couple of our X440 stacks to version to 16.1.3 just to have a couple up-to-date.

But before I go any further, should I create a new post for dropped packet / CRC RX error discussion? It doesn't seem relevant to this thread anymore.

Thanks again!

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Sure, a new thread would be best as long as it pertains to a regular release version of EXOS 🙂
As an aside, and if you weren't already planning on it, be sure to load the latest patch of 16.1.3... v16.1.3.6-patch1-9.

Paddy_K
New Contributor
Ah, ok. Thanks for the explanation!

Nevertheless, any way to obtain that or any other pre-release versions?

Thanks again!
GTM-P2G8KFN