cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onboard MGMT VLAN Workflow

Onboard MGMT VLAN Workflow

Configterminal
New Contributor III

I am using the following Workflow https://github.com/extremenetworks/ExtremeScripting/blob/master/XMC_XIQ-SE/oneview_workflows/xwf/Onb... as part of my ZTP+ process which automatically runs during onboarding.  I also have it kick off a follow up workflow "Provisioning/Onboard VSP" after it completes.

I am encountering a peculiar issue, the initial workflow (Onboard Mgmt VLAN) kicks off during onboarding but fails saying:

getWorkflowId() worflowCategory = Provisioning / worflowName = Onboard VSP
nbiQuery response = {workflows: {allWorkflows=[]}}
workflowsList = []
getWorkflowId() unable to extract workflowList; query:
{'json': '\n {\n workflows {\n allWorkflows {\n name\n category\n path\n id\n }\n }\n }\n ', 'key': 'allWorkflows'}
Returned None

RuntimeError: SBYYYYYG-XXXXX: Unable to locate workflow id for 'Provisioning/Onboard VSP'

But if I run it manually it works perfectly and kicks off the follow up workflow without issue.  It almost sounds like a permissions issue as during onboarding it uses the "Netsight Server" user vs when I run it it uses my USERID.  Any thoughts on fixing this ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ludovico_Steven
Extreme Employee

Try adding the NetSightUser to the XIQ-SE Administrator group:

Ludovico_Steven_0-1721918075347.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ludovico_Steven
Extreme Employee

Try adding the NetSightUser to the XIQ-SE Administrator group:

Ludovico_Steven_0-1721918075347.png

Thanks this did it - initially I just hardcoded the workflowId variable to equal the one I was trying to kick off, but this solved the issue as well.

Miguel-Angel_RO
Valued Contributor II

ConfigTerminal

Is the workflow with the correct category and the correct name?

See here:

MiguelAngel_RO_0-1721894257802.png

Mig

GTM-P2G8KFN