cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

ECNA and ECS is entry level certification for extreme switch i want to know about these certification i want to cost of these two certification because i m planing to give this exam for certification

ECNA and ECS is entry level certification for extreme switch i want to know about these certification i want to cost of these two certification because i m planing to give this exam for certification

ompal_singh
New Contributor II
ECNA and ECS is entry level certification for extreme switch i want to know about these certification i want to cost of these two certification because i am planning to give this exam for certification so please let me know cost of these two certification
3 REPLIES 3

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II
Hi Ompal,

Personally I would advise you to focus on ECS. Campus EXOS Switching & Routing currently contains almost everything from ECNA EXOS Fundamentals. Some changes are coming but it is not yet known what will they be like eventually. It's up to a trainer to put accents differently in those classes (whether you have general knowledge about networks or not - but in this case you could see free of charge 'Introduction to Networking' online training on the training portal).

Hope that helps,
Tomasz

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
https://www.extremenetworks.com/education/courses/

If you check the above webpage you'd see that there are different training options
  • Instructor-led classroom
  • virtual classroom
  • Self-paced eLearning
The price isn't the same so it would depend on what you'd like to do.

You could contact the training department for pricing > learn@extremenetworks.com

KR,
Ron

ompal_singh
New Contributor II
hii all can u update me the cost of certification of these exam
GTM-P2G8KFN