cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ens obtain certification

Ens obtain certification

Gilson_Fraboni
New Contributor
Extreme ENA certification have taken two years, the period of validity until October of this year, I sent several e-mail and had no response from the extreme relating to the renewal process. Perhaps this is not the ideal place, most like to help friends, to try to understand what next step we can take to renew my certification. I'm considering getting a new certificate, perhaps ENS, accept certification indications.

My current performance and security of wireless networks sector.
5 REPLIES 5

Suzanne_Barnett
Extreme Employee
Dear Gilson,

The ENA certification has been replaced with the ExtremeXOS Fundamentals Certification. To re-certify for this certification you can either take the class or purchase the Exam Code from your Distributor. If you would like to pursue a higher certification, you may take the ExtremeXOS Switching and Routing class or Exam. The ExtremeXOS Switching and Routing is one of the Classes that is a stepping stone to the Extreme Certification Expert in Networking Certification or ECE-Networking. As a customer to achieve the ECE-Networking you will need to the Extreme Switching and Routing class (EXOS and EOS), Wireless and NetSight Boot Camp classes or exams.

We regular schedule these classes globally. If you check out our Education page you will find our Classes schedule. http://www.extremenetworks.com/education

Suzanne

GTM-P2G8KFN