cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

New Extreme Networks Certification and Training Available

New Extreme Networks Certification and Training Available

Ryan_Mathews
Extreme Employee
Added a persistent link to the Extreme Networks Education site.

5f87da5c8f92458b99db9add760aa945_RackMultipart20150609-2318-1yljjl4-Training___The_Hub_inline.png

There are new Extreme Networks Training opportunities and updates to the various Certifications added to the catalog all the time.

We'll keep you posted using this Community Category, but also wanted to ensure you could find the Education on the Extreme Networks corporate site: http://www.extremenetworks.com/education
7 REPLIES 7

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
As "several weeks" went by I'm really interested about the status as I don't see any changes to the website.

-Ron

Michael1
New Contributor
Ron,

We are currently working on updating the Extreme website to reflect a number of changes that have occurred within the Training and Certification program over the last several months. We hope to have this updated in the next several weeks so we appreciate your patience. In regards to your questions:
- ECE Wireless will include Wireless + BYOD
- ECS Wireless (which is different than ECS-WLAN) requires the exam associated to the 4 day Wireless class.
- Lastly, in regards to ECE Networking re-certification, we are working on launching a re-certification course and associated exam targeted for release at the end of this year (2015).

Mike

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
I've the impression that the site is not very up to date....

i.e. the certification ECE-wirless list as requirement the classes for:
1.Wireless
2.NMS Advanced Wireless Services NMS Advanced Wireless Services

The training "NMS Advanced Wireless Services" isn't available anymore.

i.e. ECS-wireless list as requirement "course exam"
Which one ? The WLAN jumpstart one day class or the wireless 4 day class.

Also if you are already ECE the site still don't show how to recertify that level.
I was told that I don't need to recertify each ECS to keep my ECEs but I'd like to see that on the webpage and also how that works.

Thanks & wish u all a great weekend,

Ron

ECE-wireless, ECE-BYOD, ECE-Network Security, ECE-Networking, ECS-XOS

GTM-P2G8KFN