cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

-AP 250 in hivemanager could not assign a IP address to scanner intermec ck3x CK3X265X1700220, any ideas please ?

-AP 250 in hivemanager could not assign a IP address to scanner intermec ck3x CK3X265X1700220, any ideas please ?

milad_ibrahim
New Contributor
4 REPLIES 4

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

There may have been, but given the nature of the issue I'd need to see data from your device to help with your issue now. If you can send me a packet capture that was running when the client device failed to get an IP address, and the MAC address of the device that is having the issue, at communityhelp@aerohive.com, I can let you know what I find.

matt_nissen
New Contributor

Hi Sam, was there any answer to this question?

matt_nissen
New Contributor

​Was there ever an answer to this question?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

We'd want a packet capture so we could see the DHCP handshake and what part of that is failing. This is a guide that reviews how to run a packet capture: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Packet-Capture-in-NG

Please also let me know the MAC address of the device that is unable to connect, so I can be sure to look at the correct packets in the capture.

GTM-P2G8KFN