Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! The Aerohive antenna matrix shows AH-ACC-1130-ANT-SEC as an indoor antenna... but it is for the AP1130... isn't it outdoor? It shows that it is IP67 rated...

The Aerohive antenna matrix here:https://www.aerohive.com/wp-content/uploads/Aerohive_Antenna_Martix.pdf Shows that the AH-ACC-1130-ANT-SEC is:"Indoor, Dual-band MIMO 120° Sector Antenna" … but everything regarding the AP1130 is outdoor... is this ju...

it92 by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, Where can i download Hivemanager NG, already asked this to support but got no feedback. Out current classic version is nog working well, so upgrade is needed to fix the issues. Thank you

Hello, Where can i download Hivemanager NG, already asked this to support but got no feedback. Out current classic version is nog working well, so upgrade is needed to fix the issues. Thank you

AnonymousM by Valued Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

We use the Captive web portal for our guest wifi.. but they need to accept those terms and conditions everyday when they come back to the office the next day is thier anyway we can allow them access for 5 days without having ti hit accept again

We use the Captive web portal for our guest wifi.. but they need to accept those terms and conditions everyday when they come back to the office the next day is thier anyway we can allow them access for 5 days without having ti hit accept again

hpatel by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credential Distribution Groups: Instead of Guest Management Role User, I wish to have staff users log in via AD, Active Directory User, so they can manage guests.

Instead of Guest Management Role User, I wish to have staff users log in via AD, Active Directory User, so they can manage guests.  I have only used the Guest Management Role where individual Hivemanager accounts have been added.The method in the hel...

AnonymousM by Valued Contributor II
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN