cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP Stake Record Found

AP Stake Record Found

Weskidoo
New Contributor

I recently Purchased 2 Aerohive AP’s One AP650 With the serial number (06501903150062) and another AP230 with the serial number ( 02301705160494) Both are giving me the error “A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.” when I try and add them to my Extreme Cloud. If someone could clear the Stake record for both AP’s I would be forever Grateful. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Weskidoo, those APs should be free now per our email conversation. Please let me know if you have any further issues adding those devices to your inventory. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi Torben, thanks for letting me know, that device should be free to add to your device inventory now. Please let me know if you have any further issues adding that AP. 

torben-l
New Contributor

I am trying to add an AP to Hivemanager, but get this error: 01301505070623 stake record of the device was found in the redirector. Can you help me, too?

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi BobG, thank you for reaching out, I’ve emailed you directly with a quick question so I can free those devices up for you. 

BobG
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

We have the same issue. A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

We have 5 access points and only 3 would add to Extreme Cloud IQ.

The 2 access points getting the stake record error are serials:

• 03052005261113 A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.
  • 03052005261131 A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

Would you please free them up so I may add them?

GTM-P2G8KFN