cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there issues with the cloud guest portal? None of my user keys are arriving through email...

Are there issues with the cloud guest portal? None of my user keys are arriving through email...

wim_goeminne
New Contributor
10 REPLIES 10

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

There is a known issue currently that could apply, but we'd need to open a support ticket to confirm. @Wim Goeminne​ , I've sent you some of the logs that I think are pointing to the issue, if you can open a ticket and include those logs, I think that'll be the fastest path to a resolution for you. @James Childs​, if you'd like to send me the same logs first to confirm I'd be happy to take a look, but I think it might be fastest to log a case for your issue as well.

james_childs
New Contributor

We've also had two large clients report the same thing. no matter what password we send them they are unable to access networks via PPSK, is there a wider issue with authentication here?

Regards

James

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Would you be able to SSH in to an AP, run the following debugs, replicate the issue and note the MAC address of the device used to replicate the issue, then pull tech data?

Debugs:

_debug auth basic

_debug auth verbose

To get tech data using HiveManager you'll want to go to 

Tools> Utilities> Get tech data> Check the box next to the device> Get tech data (blue button at the top of the page this time). 

  

This guide reviews how to get tech data from the CLI of the AP in case that's easier: 

https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Collecting-Tech-Data-via-CLI 

If you could email the tech data to me at communityhelp@aerohive.com and let me know the MAC address of the client device that was used during the test, I can take a look for you and let you know the next steps.

wim_goeminne
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

We seem to have a lot of issues with our setup.

At the moment none of the generated keys are working for none of the user groups.

Emails are coming through , but the keys are not getting accepted.

Client monitor shows error : PPSK Rejected by Guest Access.

How to go about troubleshooting this?

Thanks,

Wim

wim_goeminne
New Contributor

Hi Sam, thanks for your reply.

The emails came through in the end and are working fine now, I guess it was just a small hickup

GTM-P2G8KFN