Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Authenticating with Username and Certificate

We have HM Virtual Appliance and AP250 and AP245X. Due to unreliable WAN links I want to configure the APs onboard RADIUS to auth against local Microsoft Domain Controllers for AD joined computers. This I am confident I can do. As a second requireme...

"Upgrading" Hivemanager to the same version?

Hello, For various reasons, I'm currently stuck with 11.14.0.2 (build 2016-07-14-01.35.38).The OS seems to have degraded over time. - trying to view the TROUBLESHOOT tab: A database-related error has occurred.- trying to view the Audit Logs: The oper...

Some of my users cannot authenticate with their PPSK (even with mine) on their laptop. I remarked that most of them are using a Mac OS 10.14. When I used their PPSK, it works for me, I use a Mac OS 10.13. Is there an incompatibility with Apple's new

Some of my users cannot authenticate with their PPSK (even with mine) on their laptop. I remarked that most of them are using a Mac OS 10.14. When I used their PPSK, it works for me, I use a Mac OS 10.13. Is there an incompatibility with Apple's new

mgdb by New Contributor III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN