Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Create User does'nt work with guest management account

Bulk Create User does'nt work with guest management account

leonel_S
New Contributor

Hello,

someone else have issue with guest management account not able to create bulk user?

when i choose "bulk create" the group list is empty.

regards

L

4 REPLIES 4

hong
New Contributor

We have the same problem. First we had the problem only in IE, so we used Chrome. But a while ago we also got these blank fields in Chrome (and Edge Beta with Chromium engine). A user with guest management rights now can only use the old Edge browser for bulk creation. Users with administrator rights can use any browser for bulk creation. I am pretty sure it is a rights issue because a user with guest management rights gets the message "Your account does not have permission to perform that action." in the module 'user management' although this user is able to create accounts.

nicholas_moore
New Contributor

Hi @Lionel S.​,

This is an issue that is currently being investigated, but we do not yet have an ETA for a resolution. If you open a case with support, we can keep you up to date as this progresses towards resolution. We are glad you have found a workaround, but do apologize for the inconvenience.

leonel_S
New Contributor

Hello Ashley,

I use Firefox and i have the same behaviour with Chrome.

I confirm that with Microsoft Edge it works

do you know when the issue will be solve for the other browser?

regards

ashley_finch
Contributor III

Yes - which browser are you using? I've got a case open that's assigned to a dev currently for this.

I'd try to use microsoft edge if you're not already for this - I've generally had success with this one!

GTM-P2G8KFN