cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Does the deliver message/email option on local users (PPSK users) work? I'm trying to deliver passwords to test users but the messages never come through.

Does the deliver message/email option on local users (PPSK users) work? I'm trying to deliver passwords to test users but the messages never come through.

allanh
New Contributor
7 REPLIES 7

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for checking. Do you have any email alerts set up, and if so, are any of those coming through? Also, could you tell me the URL you see when you are logged in to your HiveManager? I'd like to see what server you are on so I can test on the same server to see if I have the same problem in my lab. I just need up to aerohive.com, for instance "cloud-va2.aerohive.com".

allanh
New Contributor

Hi Sam, I've tried setting up a new PPSK user group, created a new user with the email field populated and tried delivering the message a few times. Unfortunately nothing shows up in the Email Logs.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

The deliver credentials via email option should work with local user groups as well as cloud. If you click on the silhouette icon in the top right hand corner> Global Settings> Email Logs (left hand side menu, under the Logs heading), do you see any emails listed here?

GTM-P2G8KFN