cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, i've got an access point which has a ping delay of more than 3000 ms. It gaves also some trouble during clients connection. could you help me? Thanks, Federico

Hi, i've got an access point which has a ping delay of more than 3000 ms. It gaves also some trouble during clients connection. could you help me? Thanks, Federico

assistenza5
New Contributor

i tried to:

- Change connection cable

- Change Switch's port

- Change power injector

- Verifyed numbers of connected clients

7 REPLIES 7

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for explaining. We'll want to open a case at this point so we can start final troubleshooting with a technician. If they can't repair the AP with you, we'll RMA it for you. If you are unsure how to open a case, please feel free to email me at communityhelp@aerohive.com and I can look in to our options. If you can let me know the case number once it's generated, I can update it with what we've discussed so far so you don't have to repeat yourself.

assistenza5
New Contributor

I already try to change switch port with another AP that work correctly but didn't change nothing.

The problem is that when i try to get a full tech file the AP start to generate it but after few second doesn't reply me more and it goes into timeout.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for that tech data. I'm only seeing the buffered log here rather than the entire tech data file so I couldn't check everything I wanted to, however I am seeing tons of CPU exceed messages, such as: 2018-12-15 14:05:46 warn  ah_top: system: PM: the system cpu1 busy exceed 780 second.

Could we get a full tech data file so I can check CPU in more detail? Also, if this is the only AP having this issue currently, could we swap switch ports that this AP and a working AP are connected to so we can see if the issue follows the device or stays with the port?

assistenza5
New Contributor

Ok, i collected tech data from the CLI.

I attach the Log File.

Thanks.

GTM-P2G8KFN