cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Hi, i've got an access point which has a ping delay of more than 3000 ms. It gaves also some trouble during clients connection. could you help me? Thanks, Federico

Hi, i've got an access point which has a ping delay of more than 3000 ms. It gaves also some trouble during clients connection. could you help me? Thanks, Federico

assistenza5
New Contributor

i tried to:

- Change connection cable

- Change Switch's port

- Change power injector

- Verifyed numbers of connected clients

7 REPLIES 7

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for letting me know. In that case, you would want to collect tech data from the CLI of the AP by SSHing in to the AP. This guide will walk you through how to do this-

https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Collecting-Tech-Data-via-CLI

assistenza5
New Contributor

Hi,

Sorry but we doesn't have a license that permit me to used the "tools" tab.

Any alternative solution to try?

Thanks.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi, would you be able to provide tech data from an AP that is having this issue? I would like to check for a few things, starting with RF Interference. If you'd rather share this with me directly, please feel free to send it to communityhelp@aerohive.com.

The path to get tech data depends a bit on the HiveManager platform you are using:

HiveManager Classic (myhive.aerohive.com):

Monitor> Select the check box next to the AP> Utilities> Get Tech Data. If you attach the file to the case for us we will review it and let you know what the next steps will be.

HiveManager (formerly NG, cloud.aerohive.com):

To get tech data youā€™ll want to go to Tools> Utilities> Get tech data> Check the box next to the device> Get tech data (blue button at the top of the page this time).

This guide reviews how to get tech data from the CLI of the AP in case that is more convenient:

https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Collecting-Tech-Data-via-CLI

GTM-P2G8KFN