cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Hi, I would like to install an extra AP330 that we have in inventory into my HiveManager. I b ought an extra license just for this purpose. How do I get it into my HiveManager so I can update Firmware and use it?

Hi, I would like to install an extra AP330 that we have in inventory into my HiveManager. I b ought an extra license just for this purpose. How do I get it into my HiveManager so I can update Firmware and use it?

ndavis
New Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

ndavis
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

thank you for responding. I actually called in and was able to get it resolved.

Take care,

Norris

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Could you tell me which HiveManager platform you're using? The instructions will differ depending on the platform we're using. This guide will walk you through how to determine which platform you are using, for reference: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Which-HiveManager-Platform-am-I-using

Also are you asking how to get the entitlement key in to the platform or how to add the 330?

GTM-P2G8KFN