cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Sam, Sorry if you're not the correct person for this. I don't have access to open a support case, I get the error "User does not have access to create a case". Are you able to give me access please? Thanks, Jake

Hi Sam, Sorry if you're not the correct person for this. I don't have access to open a support case, I get the error "User does not have access to create a case". Are you able to give me access please? Thanks, Jake

jake_elwell
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

michael_bernard
New Contributor

I'm sorry for the trouble with Hive Community, it looks like you were assigned to the default account by mistake. I have linked you to your account, so you should have download access in Hive Community now.

I checked the sales orders for your account, and only found orders for partner level support. This means that you should have download access in Hive Community, and you would open support cases through Dell, in your case. You would need to purchase Global Select support in order to open cases with ATAC directly. If Dell support is unable to help you with your problem, they can then open a case with us on your behalf if needed.

GTM-P2G8KFN