cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hivemanager NG license expired did not get a chance to delete the AP device. Trying to sign up for Hivemanager Connect but the device shows up as already imported.

Hivemanager NG license expired did not get a chance to delete the AP device. Trying to sign up for Hivemanager Connect but the device shows up as already imported.

Mark14
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you can email me the serial number of the device in question at communityhelp@aerohive.com, I will get that freed up for you so you can add it to your new Connect instance.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

tim_zeng
New Contributor

Hi there Sam!

I also had the same issue regarding I did not delete the AP device before my license expired. Can you help me free that up for me as well? I can just email straight to communityhelp@aerohive.com right? Thank you!

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks Mark, I've removed it from the redirector, so you should be good to go now!

Mark14
New Contributor

Thanks Sam! Sent the serial number just now....

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you can email me the serial number of the device in question at communityhelp@aerohive.com, I will get that freed up for you so you can add it to your new Connect instance.

GTM-P2G8KFN