HiveOS Matrix

HiveOS Matrix

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

bb9222c67a2f4a5d81c5a9f7a9e91a9f_0694Q000009I2oYQAS.png

34 REPLIES 34

jolvera1
New Contributor

Does this chart get updated as releases get recommended? I saw another post with different info https://community.extremenetworks.com/topic/show?tid=7825173&fid=233173

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Pascal, I'm sorry for the delay here, I've been trying to find information on the next planned VGVA update, but currently 6.9r3 is the latest available version for a VGVA. I'll let you know if I find any information about an upcoming update for the VGVA.

pascal_renneber
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

i am missing the VGVA in this Chart is 6.9r3 still the latest version?

Some Time ago i was told that there would be an upgrade of the VGVA with 10G Interfaces and some more funny stuff.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

HMOL stands for our online HiveManager Classic platform, which is a legacy product. HM Cloud refers to ExtremeCloud IQ, which is our current platform. The main difference between Classic and ExtremeCloud IQ (ECIQ) is that ECIQ is cloud based. Classic is still available for deployment, and is still supported fully, but all new features are going to be in ECIQ from now on. Eventually ECIQ will be the only supported platform. You can also sign up for a free 30 day trail of ECIQ at extremecloudiq.com.

GTM-P2G8KFN