cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do enable Led's on Access Points the Ap's appear to have the LED Lights turned off.

How do enable Led's on Access Points the Ap's appear to have the LED Lights turned off.

nsherwin
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

The default LED behavior is that the LED will remain on constantly for the first 24 hours after a reboot. After that it flash on for 4 seconds every 60 seconds with the LED color that is appropriate for its currently status. Otherwise the LED will remain off, so as to prolong the LED life for the AP.

If you can tell me which HiveManager platform you are using, I can let you know if there are other LED settings you can adjust.

HiveManager Platforms: HiveManager Classic (myhive.aerohive.com) or HiveManager (formerly NG, cloud.aerohive.com)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

The default LED behavior is that the LED will remain on constantly for the first 24 hours after a reboot. After that it flash on for 4 seconds every 60 seconds with the LED color that is appropriate for its currently status. Otherwise the LED will remain off, so as to prolong the LED life for the AP.

If you can tell me which HiveManager platform you are using, I can let you know if there are other LED settings you can adjust.

HiveManager Platforms: HiveManager Classic (myhive.aerohive.com) or HiveManager (formerly NG, cloud.aerohive.com)

GTM-P2G8KFN