cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to remover the device AP on extreme cloud iq (not Entitlement Key)

how to remover the device AP on extreme cloud iq (not Entitlement Key)

qcaphonetest
New Contributor

I have a AP650 devices added on extreme cloud iq, but the account trial expired, I can't remover the AP to the account.

and the AP650 must use cloud to configure? have local configure tool?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you can send me the serial number of your device(s), I can remove their old listings so they are free to add to a new HiveManager instance.

The APs have management settings you can alter by going to the IP address of the AP in a browser, but for configuration you'll want to use the ExtremeCloud IQ (formerly HiveManager NG) platform. CLI configuration is possible, but unfortunately we can't support CLI configuration.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JochenS
New Contributor

Hi, 

I have a AP305C that's connect to the Cloud IQ but the account expired. Is it possible to remove the listing also please?

Regards

rodrigo2
New Contributor

I have two devices and we no longer have a login, can you remove the serial number from these two devices?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you can send me the serial number of your device(s), I can remove their old listings so they are free to add to a new HiveManager instance.

The APs have management settings you can alter by going to the IP address of the AP in a browser, but for configuration you'll want to use the ExtremeCloud IQ (formerly HiveManager NG) platform. CLI configuration is possible, but unfortunately we can't support CLI configuration.

GTM-P2G8KFN