cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I added a few AP130 a few weeks ago. How do I make the light on the AP always on? Our existing AP330 and AP121 was set to always on but I can't recall how it was configured.

I added a few AP130 a few weeks ago. How do I make the light on the AP always on? Our existing AP330 and AP121 was set to always on but I can't recall how it was configured.

slee2
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GeorgiaMason
Contributor II

You can change the LED behavior in Classic by going to Home> Device Management Settings> and setting the LED mode to Normal. They made them blink because the LEDs were burning out though, so if you set it to be on all the time, you might be shortening the lifespan for that device.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

GeorgiaMason
Contributor II

You can change the LED behavior in Classic by going to Home> Device Management Settings> and setting the LED mode to Normal. They made them blink because the LEDs were burning out though, so if you set it to be on all the time, you might be shortening the lifespan for that device.

GTM-P2G8KFN