cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am confused about the Enable Multicast Drop function. The documentation says to check a box next to the item you want blocked versus the screen says to check what you want to exclude. Which is it? Thanks

I am confused about the Enable Multicast Drop function. The documentation says to check a box next to the item you want blocked versus the screen says to check what you want to exclude. Which is it? Thanks

Tom10
New Contributor
8 REPLIES 8

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for the case number, I've linked the case to this conversation so the engineer in charge of your case can see what we've discussed so far. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Tom10
New Contributor

Tom10
New Contributor
Thanks, Sam. I was going to ask why I am not allowed to open cases.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If the setting isn't responding at all we'll need to open a technical support case for that issue. I've enabled full permissions in Hive Community for you, if you can let me know the case number you're emailed after you submit the case, I can update it with what we've discussed so far.

GTM-P2G8KFN