cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I am trying to add an AP to Hivemanager, but get this error: 02301509161252A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

I am trying to add an AP to Hivemanager, but get this error: 02301509161252A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

las
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Meneses, that device should be free to add to your inventory now. Please let me know if you have any further issues adding this switch to your inventory. 

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi Rburg, that device should now be free to add to you device inventory. Please let me know if you have any more trouble adding that AP to your inventory. 

rburg1124
New Contributor

Hello, I am also having the same issue.  My device is 01301504300375 and Iā€™m getting the  ā€œ01301504300375 A stake record of the device was found in the redirectorā€ error when I try to re-add this device to my inventory.

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thank you for that picture, I was able to free that device up for you so you should be able to add it to your device inventory at this time. Please let me know if I can help with anything else. 

Meneses1180
New Contributor

Sam

I really appreciate your time and efforts. 

I confirm the first serial number. IĀ“m sending you a picture of that.

For the other 2 devices, I will talk with the

0cbcd7060f9441f891bfa87abb1f9348_b14b5f0e-715a-441b-982d-f1f947456734.jpg

client to see if He wants to buy technical support.

Regards

Raul

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi Meneses, I will look in to those three devices for you but could you confirm the first serial number? An SR2124P switch will usually have a serial number starting with 2124 so I just want to make sure we have the correct serial number for your devices. 

For the second device, Iā€™m sure the SR2023 switches are supported in XIQ so I would recommend opening a support case for that error message as that is something our engineers will have to fix for you. 

For the third serial number, can you make sure you donā€™t see the device in your device inventory (making sure all filters are cleared)? If you donā€™t see it in your inventory, unfortunately youā€™ll need to open a support case for that issue as well so our engineers can find the conflicting record causing the already on-boarded error youā€™re seeing. 

The default credentials for all HiveOS devices (except the SR22xx and SR23xx switches) should be:

Username: admin

Password: aerohive

If the switch is using an older firmware version, you might also want to try the password ā€œAerohive1ā€ without the quotes, or ā€œadministratorā€. 

GTM-P2G8KFN