cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to download Hivemanager. All download pages appear white; tried on multiple computers as well.

I am unable to download Hivemanager. All download pages appear white; tried on multiple computers as well.

orton
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, we have emailed you directly, you should have a message from communityhelp@aerohive.com. I just have a quick question, and then we can get your Hive Community access fixed for you.

View solution in original post

60 REPLIES 60

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

@Stephen Mandolare​ I'm sorry for the delay there, you should have full access to Hive Community at this time.

smandolare
New Contributor

Same problem here. Why are downloads disabled?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

@Roland Stumpner​ Thanks for reaching out. I've enabled download access for you, I'm sorry for the mix up. Greetings from Chicago!

roland_stumpner
New Contributor

I have the same Problem. Can not download any Hive Files.

Greetings from Austria

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello @Mike Lovelace​ and @Robbert van Arkel​ , I have sent you an email with a quick question, once we can get that sorted out I can enable the proper permissions on Hive Community for you.

@Matthias Meinhardt​ , I'm sorry for the confusion there, I was able to enable download access for your account per your support agreement. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

GTM-P2G8KFN