cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot switch radio profiles on multiple devices anymore. Single wap works fine. The box is there but won't drop-down. Multiple models. I called a friend in a nearby system & its the same for him. I'm on extreme cloud iq with all latest firmwa

I cannot switch radio profiles on multiple devices anymore. Single wap works fine. The box is there but won't drop-down. Multiple models. I called a friend in a nearby system & its the same for him. I'm on extreme cloud iq with all latest firmwa

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
2 REPLIES 2

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
How do you apply a template. I see you can't just change it via drop-down? Do you have to delete the device or something?

>

ashley_finch
Contributor III

It's a known issue and it's being worked on currently by engineering - last update I had in the case I have open.

May be easier to create a device template in the policy to change it in bulk for now.

GTM-P2G8KFN