cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got an AP122 given to me at a tech conference. In my hurry to set it up, I never chose the 30 day trial and ended up with the basic version of Hivemanager. Is there a way I can "reinstate" the trial?

I got an AP122 given to me at a tech conference. In my hurry to set it up, I never chose the 30 day trial and ended up with the basic version of Hivemanager. Is there a way I can "reinstate" the trial?

z00100
New Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks very much Prashan! Zulfiqar, if you would like to use the free version of HiveManager that does not require entitlement keys, you'll want to register for HiveManager Connect. This guide will walk you through how- https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Registering-for-HiveManager-Connect

If you would like temporary entitlement key, you'd need to open a support ticket with Aerohive technical support.

prashan
New Contributor III

Contact @Sam Pirok​ 

GTM-P2G8KFN