cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a few AP121 that are very out of date. I've tried to update via webUI and ssh with the firmware from the website but they continue to fail. I get image header magic is wrong and format of image is wrong. The AP is on version 6.0r2a.

I have a few AP121 that are very out of date. I've tried to update via webUI and ssh with the firmware from the website but they continue to fail. I get image header magic is wrong and format of image is wrong. The AP is on version 6.0r2a.

brandon_burns
New Contributor
7 REPLIES 7

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Dom, thanks for reaching out. I've emailed you the instructions for how to get those firmware files, please let me know if I can help with anything else!

DominikM
New Contributor
@Sam Pirok Hi Can I have firmware too, please? My one is on 6.4.1.0 and i also cant update through cloud
​regards
Dom

p.s. sorry for digging out super old thread

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chris86, thanks for reaching out, I’ve emailed the firmware files you’ll need to you directly. Please don’t hesitate to let me know if I can help with anything else. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @samantha.lynn,

I’m having the same issue too - could I get the files too please?

Thanks in advance

GTM-P2G8KFN