cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an AP122 registred in HiveManager NG which its licence has expired. I want to use it with connect (which does not require any licence), but HiveManager NG just let me introduce the new entitlement key. How can I change to HiveManager Connect

I have an AP122 registred in HiveManager NG which its licence has expired. I want to use it with connect (which does not require any licence), but HiveManager NG just let me introduce the new entitlement key. How can I change to HiveManager Connect

soporte13
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Sergi,

To move to Connect you will have to re-register at cloud.aerohive.com for a new HiveManager. There is no way to automatically downgrade from Select (the NG version that requires entitlement keys) to Connect. Once you've registered, you'll get a welcome email with a link to set your password. Once you've set your password you will be redirected to a page with three options: Select for 30 days for free, Select with a valid entitlement key, or Connect. Choose Connect, and you should be good to go.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

soporte13
New Contributor

Awesome!

Thank you Sam.

Kind regards.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Sergi,

To move to Connect you will have to re-register at cloud.aerohive.com for a new HiveManager. There is no way to automatically downgrade from Select (the NG version that requires entitlement keys) to Connect. Once you've registered, you'll get a welcome email with a link to set your password. Once you've set your password you will be redirected to a page with three options: Select for 30 days for free, Select with a valid entitlement key, or Connect. Choose Connect, and you should be good to go.

Hope that helps!

GTM-P2G8KFN