cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm using HiveManager NG and have 2 policy's set up for 2 different sites respectively. Is there anyway I can partition hivemanager so my counterpart can login to the hive and only see his policy and access points?

I'm using HiveManager NG and have 2 policy's set up for 2 different sites respectively. Is there anyway I can partition hivemanager so my counterpart can login to the hive and only see his policy and access points?

donnie_johnson
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I would recommend enabling HHM so you can split the HiveManager in to different organizations, which will have their own configuration policies and device inventories. You can then create HiveManager users that only have access to one Organization when they log in. This guide reviews HHM in case you're interested- https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/HHM

GTM-P2G8KFN