cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've noticed there is a new software version for the AP305c 10.1r1 and would like to know when this will be available for other AP's.

I've noticed there is a new software version for the AP305c 10.1r1 and would like to know when this will be available for other AP's.

HardwareC
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

The known issue causing false interference alarms should be fixed in 10.0r8, which is now available.

jharrell
New Contributor

Are they getting the high interference alarms? I added 2 in my building. They are the only 2 and they constantly get high interference alarms. I saw where there was a known firmware issue for the AP250. Just curious if this is the same.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

The AP305c is the first Extreme AP we're adding to the manager, so it has a slightly different firmware version track at the moment. The next firmware version I'm aware of is going to be 10.0r8a. I don't have an exact ETA for that version but I can tell you we're aiming for release this month or early next year.

GTM-P2G8KFN