cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In HiveManagerNG, Is there a way to configure SAML for admin user authentication via LDAP if you have an on-premise VA?

In HiveManagerNG, Is there a way to configure SAML for admin user authentication via LDAP if you have an on-premise VA?

maik_lorenz
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you are asking if we can configure this for the login page of the HiveManager itself, we don't currently have that option. If you'd like, I can submit a feature request on your behalf to have this added in the future, or you can always submit feedback in the HiveManager by clicking on the chat bubble icon along the right hand side of most pages in the HiveManager.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

maik_lorenz
New Contributor

Hi @Sam Pirok​ , im refering to a document i´ve got from your colleague called "SAML Configuration for Customers - Rules of Engagement" revision "V 1.0 May 2017"

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Maik Lorenz​, I've submitted that feature request for you this morning, thanks for getting back to me on that. As for this feature being available in the cloud version, I didn't think so, but I will look in to this to confirm for you and update you as soon as I know more. I do know that this option was available in the Classic version of HiveManager, is that would you're referring to?

maik_lorenz
New Contributor

As far as i know it is already possible via support ticket for the cloud version, so it should also be possible with the on-prem. Please go ahead and submit a fearure request for me.

Thank you!

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you are asking if we can configure this for the login page of the HiveManager itself, we don't currently have that option. If you'd like, I can submit a feature request on your behalf to have this added in the future, or you can always submit feedback in the HiveManager by clicking on the chat bubble icon along the right hand side of most pages in the HiveManager.

GTM-P2G8KFN