cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible convert from Aerohive NG to Aerohive Connect (free version) without loose configurations?

Is it possible convert from Aerohive NG to Aerohive Connect (free version) without loose configurations?

informatica1
New Contributor

When I have configured the HiveManager I selected 30-day trial but I do not have an Entitlement Key.

So, now I cannot change configurations.

12 REPLIES 12

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Stephane CHENIA​ , thanks for letting me know, I've emailed you directly with a temporary key as well. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any issue with the key.

stephane_chenia
New Contributor

Hi Sam, I have the same problem !!! Can I have a temporary key to remove all my APs ???

Thnaks a lot for your help !!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Sam, I have applied the temp key and will work to moving between the managers.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Andrew Miller​ , thanks for letting me know, I was able to get a temp key approved and I've emailed that directly to you. Please let me know if you have any issues with the key or the move over to Connect.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sam,

Unfortunately my 30 day subscription has now expired, I am unable to login to release the serial numbers. Is it possible for you to release them for me or for you to generate an evaluation license key to allow me to remove them?

Regards,

Andrew.

GTM-P2G8KFN