cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Is it possible to run a report that shows you how many clients are connected to each AP over time for all AP's?

Is it possible to run a report that shows you how many clients are connected to each AP over time for all AP's?

allanh
New Contributor

Our client would like to run some sort of usage report that will help us get an overview of which AP's are getting utilized the most. Is there a way to generate this type of data with the built in report tools, or some other report template that we could use to get this type of information?

6 REPLIES 6

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for explaining, I'll keep look around to see if there's anything else we can offer in the mean time.

allanh
New Contributor

Hi Sam, thanks for looking into this further. We did see something similar to that but it wasn't exactly what the client wanted. They wanted something like a graph with clients connected VS time for every AP, so it wasn't an indication of the total clients connected to the AP for the time period, but the current connected clients to the AP at a point in time.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Allan, something else that you might want to try is under the Dashboard tab, you can set the time frame and filter for usage by AP and/or clients. The example below shows how many clients are connected to the APs over the last 7 days and what is the total usage in each.

98f8ff71bcc04bc99c9a66e05fbba12a_0690c000007s391AAA.png

This can go back as far as 30 days. Is this what you were looking for?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for getting back to me, I've submitted that feature request for you. Please feel free to check in with me at communityhelp@aerohive.com later on to check on the feature request if you'd like.

GTM-P2G8KFN