Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login to HiveManager over RADIUS Server

Login to HiveManager over RADIUS Server

nicolasw
New Contributor

Hi,

I´m currently trying to configure the login for the HiveManager over our RADIUS Server (not the Authentication of Clients over an SSID). I added the RADIUS Server under "Global Settings>Accounts>RADIUS Configuration" and the "Test"-Operation states that the authentication was successful. However when I try to login to the HiveManager over the same AD-Account I´m getting an error that my e-mail or password is incorrect. Interestingly enough the logs of my NPS are stating, that the login was successful after this failed attempt.

I couldn´t find an official documentation regarding this topic. Is there anything I am missing?

Further Informationen:

HMNG Version: 12.8.2.2 (On-Prem)

RADIUS: Windows Server 2012 NPS

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Nicolas

4 REPLIES 4

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I can confirm that this fix is in the next release that should be coming out soon. Thank you for your patience while we worked on this. I'll let you know as soon as I find out more.

nicolasw
New Contributor

Hello together,

today I received an answer from the Aerohive support. The feature is currently not working correctly and should be fixed with the next release.

Kind regards,

Nicolas

nicolasw
New Contributor

Thanks for the fast response,

since I have purchased your solution over Dell, I guess I have to open a ticket there. I will update this post, if they find a solution.

Kind regards,

Nicolas

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for the information, it looks like you've covered the basics. Would you be able to open a support tech case so we can dive further in to this for you?

GTM-P2G8KFN