cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer have internet traffic but are still connected to Wifi. In order to be able to have traffic, they are forced to disconnect and then reconnect.

No longer have internet traffic but are still connected to Wifi. In order to be able to have traffic, they are forced to disconnect and then reconnect.

rayanbox
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

rayanbox
New Contributor

Hello,

Sorry i was in school.

When did this start? and what do you think might have changed, if anything? ==> Nothing have been changed.

Once they re-connect are they fine from then on or does the problem re-appear? If it re-appears, how long does that take ==> at

randomly time, during maybe 2 minutes

Anything common among the users having issues, or is it all users? ===> all users have the problem

which HiveManager => AP122

Anything else you can think of which would help us understand the problem better. => i use a radius server to have the

credentials

Also what version of HiveOS do you use on the accesspoints and what models? ==> AP122 (OS : 10.0r5)

Thanks you

Sorry my english is no perfect.

tobias_s_jonsso
New Contributor

Also what version of HiveOS do you use on the accesspoints and what models?

As an example 8.2r4 had this bug with ap130:

"AP130 Wifi1 radio (5 GHz) sometimes stopped transmitting or receiving, resulting in loss of client connectivity."

weekdaysailor
Contributor

Can you describe the symptoms a bit more?

GTM-P2G8KFN