cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Once you setup the CWP, where does the data go? Where do I go in Hivemanager to view it?

Once you setup the CWP, where does the data go? Where do I go in Hivemanager to view it?

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
17 REPLIES 17

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for trying that. Could you tell me your VHM ID so I can take a look at the configuration real quick? You can find that in Help> About HiveManager. If you'd rather send this to me directly, my email is communityhelp@aerohive.com.

Also, are non-Apple clients having issues? Apple has the CWP assist function, so their interactions with CWP tend to be a bit different than other devices. It would help to narrow things down if we knew how an android or windows client was doing.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Same result. Time out. I tried using the 302 redirect as well, same result.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you try browsing to a non-cached site, or if you try going to 1.1.1.1 do you get the same behavior?

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

I have it all setup. When I try to connect, the browser is not redirecting. Apple iOS device. I get "Please wait...if you cannot see the login page, close your browser and try again." I do, but same. Then it will time out to site can not be reached. Device has a valid IP.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

YOU are the BEST!

GTM-P2G8KFN