cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Once you setup the CWP, where does the data go? Where do I go in Hivemanager to view it?

Once you setup the CWP, where does the data go? Where do I go in Hivemanager to view it?

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
17 REPLIES 17

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi John, per our conversation over the phone this morning, I was able to find a guide for setting up a self registration SSID in Classic without using ID Manager: http://docs.aerohive.com/330000/docs/help/english/8.2r2/hm/full/Content/config/auth/cwpPrivatePSK-se...

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding those instructions and I'll do my best to clarify.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

@Sam Pirok​  We have another discussion going on another thread. All I need it to capture the name/email of the person via the Aerohive CWP along with their MAC address. Simple and easy. I want to be able to view it real time (with-in reason).

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

In general you would see that data in the buffered log, which overwrites itself when it gets full so I'd recommend a syslog for long term log collection. If you can let me know which type of CWP you're using, I can try to be more specific.

GTM-P2G8KFN