Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPSK and Selfregistration / users assignement

PPSK and Selfregistration / users assignement

pagella
New Contributor III

Hi there,

im not sure if its possible what i would like to do but ill just ask.

One SSID with multiple Passwords

based on the password OR based on the user group (but i would need an automatism that puts users with a certain email address in a specific group didnt find this option ) the user gets a specific VLAN 

After the user is able to connect to the ssid, the users needs to sign up to gain access to the internet

Is that possible?

i found something similar but with one Open SSIDs i would rather have one SSID. I also dont like the fact that everybody is in the same VLAN by Default.

https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Self-Registration-PPSK-SSID-in-Hivemanager

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

pagella
New Contributor III

Support could help out.

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

pagella
New Contributor III

bump 🙂

pagella
New Contributor III

Sent u a pm

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for adding me, monitor should be fine for now. Could you confirm your Organization name (Global Settings> Account Details> Organization Name) so I can be sure to look at the correct VHM?

pagella
New Contributor III

I added you. Is the Monitor Role enough? The open one is registration. and the other is g.

The other 3 are active SSIDS they work fine.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Could you add me as an external user so I can review your configuration? I won't make any changes without prior express approval, I just want to make sure everything is where it needs to be. The email you would want to use for the external user is slynn@aerohive.com.

GTM-P2G8KFN