cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Some of my users cannot authenticate with their PPSK (even with mine) on their laptop. I remarked that most of them are using a Mac OS 10.14. When I used their PPSK, it works for me, I use a Mac OS 10.13. Is there an incompatibility with Apple's new

Some of my users cannot authenticate with their PPSK (even with mine) on their laptop. I remarked that most of them are using a Mac OS 10.14. When I used their PPSK, it works for me, I use a Mac OS 10.13. Is there an incompatibility with Apple's new

mgdb
New Contributor III
13 REPLIES 13

mgdb
New Contributor III

Unfortunately I do not have another Mac address. My users come here just for a week.

When I will have the same problem, I will send you the techdata.

Thanks

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for that tech data, unfortunately there is no mention of 3436:3b83:01e4 in that data. We'd need to pull the tech data directly after the issue occurs, otherwise we likely won't see the even in the buffered log. Unless there is a different MAC address I should be looking for in this data?

mgdb
New Contributor III

Sorry, I sent the techData now.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Marie, I'm sorry but I still don't have any tech data from you. Could you try resending it to communityhelp@aerohive.com?

GTM-P2G8KFN