cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

SR2348 switches. I have 4 of them that are apparently not connecting to Hivemanager but are still working. I've tried rebooting them to see if they'll connect again but that doesn't help. What else can I do to get these to show green again?

SR2348 switches. I have 4 of them that are apparently not connecting to Hivemanager but are still working. I've tried rebooting them to see if they'll connect again but that doesn't help. What else can I do to get these to show green again?

nsimons
New Contributor
11 REPLIES 11

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Can you confirm the time is correct on the switch? And that we are allowing outbound traffic via port HTTPS 443?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Could you try admin/Aerohive1 instead? Or a blank password entry if the switch is still in default mode.

nsimons
New Contributor

I got into Hivemanager status and see that "Connect Failed."

So I try to manually set the address to cloud-va.aerohive.com and the switch attempts to connect to the redirector and then gives me "connect failed" again.

nsimons
New Contributor

Any idea what default CLI login would be? I've tried admin/aerohive and admin/aerohive1 and neither work. I haven't had to CLI into some of these switches before.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Some Hiveagent version work with hivemanager, some with hiveagent. If show hivemanager status works, that's the command you need for your devices.

GTM-P2G8KFN