cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SR2348 switches. I have 4 of them that are apparently not connecting to Hivemanager but are still working. I've tried rebooting them to see if they'll connect again but that doesn't help. What else can I do to get these to show green again?

SR2348 switches. I have 4 of them that are apparently not connecting to Hivemanager but are still working. I've tried rebooting them to see if they'll connect again but that doesn't help. What else can I do to get these to show green again?

nsimons
New Contributor
11 REPLIES 11

nsimons
New Contributor

Thanks for that info. Guess I'll stop trying to fix it now and wait for a fix. Hopefully it's coming soon (and glad I don't have 90 switches).

robc1
New Contributor

I've been told anything connected to cloud-va2.aerohive.com is not going to work until they get a hive issue fixed this has been down for over a week. with not ETA To fix.

Subject:  Switches disconected

Latest Case Comment:

Hello,

Regarding our call earlier, we were able to verify that you are experiencing the client token missing in header issue for 90 of your switches, once we have additional information we will update you accordingly on the case. 

nsimons
New Contributor

The time on the switch I'm at is good and port 443 is open on the entire network.

nsimons
New Contributor

I've tried all combinations of that. That doesn't work either. I've also tried "root" instead of "admin."

GTM-P2G8KFN