cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The IT manager left the school where we have the Aerohive APs deployed and he changed the password for access to the online aerohive manager. We have been trying to recover the password but we never receive the answer email to reset it.

The IT manager left the school where we have the Aerohive APs deployed and he changed the password for access to the online aerohive manager. We have been trying to recover the password but we never receive the answer email to reset it.

Victor2
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Okay no problem, we'll check for both (unfortunately HiveManager NG came out in 2015). Could you share the email or email domain they would have registered with? If you'd rather share that with me directly my email is communityhelp@aerohive.com. We'll check our servers for HiveManagers registered to the email you provide and then depending on which platform they are using we can go from there.

Victor2
New Contributor

Hello, thanks for your answer. This was done in 2015, so I suppose the client was using HiveManager Classic, but they are not sure. This client is a disaster. They bought the solution without support or installation and now they are coming to us to solve the problem.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Are you using HiveManager Classic (myhive.aerohive.com) or HiveManager (formerly NG, cloud.aerohive.com)?

GTM-P2G8KFN