Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Based Policies

Time Based Policies

prashan
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

How to create Time based polices ? As an example I want to allow facebook12am to 8am and need to block 8.01 am to 11.59 pm for SSID

7 REPLIES 7

aldwinve
New Contributor

Hello,

I have got A simmulair question. I have the HiveManager ExtremeCloud IQ basic. It's for my home situation. I have also a 16 year old stepson and I want to block the Internet (WiFi) from 11:00PM till 07:00AM for his phone. I can create an SSID special for HIM  But when i look into the Cloud i can't find any Schedule option

Remember i have the basic version whitout any licence. 

I hope that some one give me answer if this is possible.. And if not.. so be it 🙂

Kind regards,

Aldwin van Elsas

prashan
New Contributor III

Even though Oneplus_5 connected user profile testlimit, still it can browse facebook

prashan
New Contributor III

I send the Complete update. Then I reconnect the all users who are using aerohive radius.

Following are the outputs. For laptops and some smart phone devices it assigned the default user groups. For some smart phones it assign the other user profile.

4cc541ed2b764d22a1af8e6e1b0c9d92_0690c000006G7PXAA0.png

Capture26

Capture27

After the time limit expire, some smart phones cannot login into wifi

dsouri
Contributor III

Hello,

When you configured this, did you push an update to the AP? Was it Complete or Delta?

Then, was the client already associated and connected when the time changed? What happens when a device tried to connect in the time period?

Happy to help,

David Souri

HiveCommunity Moderator

GTM-P2G8KFN